Tranzeal Inc. 2107 N 1 st Street, Suite 500, San Jose, CA, 95131.
- Implement SAP Solutions with knowledge of Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF)
- Revenue Arrangements with Multiple Deliverables.
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and
procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, integration and
acceptance testing; and create specifications for systems to meet business
- Design details of automated systems.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Work on SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module with specialized knowledge on
- Lead the analysis and implementation of SAP's new Revenue Recognition
- Requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution
design and documentation, configuration, test, and end-user support.
- Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best-practice
solutions (business processes and SAP functionality).
- Proactively address problems and troubleshoot Project issues
- Education:Require Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Software Engineering,
Applied Computer Science, Computer Applications or related field. Require one year of
experience in job offered, Software Consultant, Software Engineer, Tech Lead or related
using SAP Customer Relationship Management, SAP Sales and Distribution, S/4 HANA
- Require travel/relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Refer Job Code: SAP
Attn: Chief Operating Officer
2107 N 1 st Street, Suite 500, San Jose CA