- Conduct requirements gathering workshops, Feasibility analysis and solution evaluation, Requirements elicitation and translation to Functional specifications utilizing SAP HANA views, SQL queries, ABAP routine, data base tables, extractors and transformation (ETL), SAP Business Objects Cloud and SAP predictive analytics 2.0 to devise and apply robust and critical reporting solutions
Provide inputs on solution architecture based on evaluation/understanding of solution alternatives, frameworks and products, Assessing legacy reporting solution written in Batch scripts, SQL scripts, and providing and revising reporting solutions to satisfy business requirements using SAP BW, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Native HANA, and Reporting solutions
- Interact with clients to elicit architectural and non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, reliability, availability, maintainability
- Anchor proof of concept (POC) development to validate proposed solution and reduce technical risk, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping testing and training, defining systems strategy and support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions using SAP Business Warehouse (BW), SAP HANA Database, and SAP and non-SAP Reporting tools
- Design applications based on identified architecture and support implementation of design by resolving complex technical issues faced by the IT project team during development, deployment and support and responsible for database design showing entity relationship diagrams for SAP BW model created
- Perform query performance optimizations on Business Objects, SAP BW writing code to tune Performance SAP BW code and SAP Bex query code
- Formulate cut-over strategies for transitioning SAP Reporting applications to productive environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering Management is a must
- Strong understanding of SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects
- Preferred 8 years of IT experience in the technical and Analysis areas, Database SQL knowledge
- Knowledgeable in BI Best Practices, Information Management, Data Management
- Strong understanding of business intelligence and data warehouse principles and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a leader in a team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Email your resume to email@example.com