- Analyze information processing and plan and design systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and reviewing existing functionality.
- Define Project Scope, Resources and Project timelines for ServiceNow Project deployment.
- Schedule and conduct workshops with all the business stakeholders relating to all Upstream modules, Procure to Pay and Supply Chain Management.
- Prepare high-level system landscape for end to end business process flow.
- Responsible for designing and configuring architectural solutions in the ServiceNow ITSM tool and for driving the overall implementation.
- Participated in Problems and Knowledge initiatives and other process improvements.
- Perform legacy data migration and legacy documents importing into new application.
- Working in Incident, change and problem management.
- Provide post go-live hyper care support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a leader in a team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Chief Operating Officer
2107 N 1 st Street, Suite 500, San Jose CA