2107 N 1 st Street, Suite 500, San Jose, CA, 95131.
- Leading quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web
applications, tools, software
- Supporting continuous integration process improvement and innovation
using CI/CD tool like Jenkins
- Writing test plans, test strategy and test cases (automated) using Java and
Selenium WebDriver in Eclipse IDE
- Identifying opportunities for improved software development lifecycle
- Troubleshooting critical defects in software coding
- Working closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level
of code coverage
- Assisting in providing guidance to offshore associates
- Socializing and Collaborating testing efforts with peers
- Providing guidance to team in testing web technology including HTTP
headers, HTTP Verbs (post, get, etc.)
- Validating and certifying web services using Postman / TestNG etc. tools
- Developing software quality assurance (SQA) project plans
- Creating models compliance with company policies and procedures and
supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participating in medium- to large-scale project, providing and supporting
the implementation of business solutions
- Providing test results for coding errors, supporting code development using
Java for eCommerce projects.
- Education:Require Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology,
Computer Information Systems, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and
Communication Engineering, or a related field.
- Require 5 years of experience in job offered, Software Consultant, Software Engineer,
Test Engineer, Lead or related using Buganizer, Unix Scripting, Agile Methodologies.
Require travel/relocations to various unanticipated locations throughout the United
Email your resume to email@example.com
Refer Job Code: QA
Attn: Chief Operating Officer
2107 N 1 st Street, Suite 500, San Jose CA