- Build formal and informal client relationships at the project-level by engaging with them regularly and be the SPOC to the customer on project-related activities, provide regular reports, articulate business value, manage expectations, participate in client visits IN ORDER TO increase customer satisfaction.
- Lead cross functional development teams, manage and track development schedules, allocate work to project team members, track the project scope, schedule, quality, resource requirements, financials, risks, team`s adherence to SLAs on a periodic basis, take corrective measures and communicate to all stakeholders as per the communication plan; schedule, monitor, review and control the effort of project teams in all the project phases (Requirements gathering, Design, Architecture, Development, Testing, Implementation, Warranty) in their entirety IN ORDER TO deliver project successfully as per project goals.
- Identify and drive automation opportunities to avoid/minimize manual intervention, ensure synchronization of the project with development process.
- ensure traceability, follow-up with different teams for obtaining sign-offs from all the stakeholders and own the change management to scope IN ORDER TO define the project requirements (both functional and non-functional)
- Review the effort and schedule estimates and communicate to all the stakeholders IN ORDER TO plan for required budget and resources to successfully execute the project.
- Participate in recruitment and influence hiring decisions, manage team performance through performance expectation setting, performance reviews and feedback, coach and mentor on competency development and career aspiration; institutionalize mechanisms related to Rewards & Recognition and team building; ensure compliance to company, client and HR processes, assign activities as per the individual skills/competency of the team members, IN ORDER TO motivate the team to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Perform portfolio analysis, plan transition and execute transition activities as per the plan IN ORDER TO get into the steady-state as agreed with the client.
- Conduct postmortem and follow up meetings for critical issues and share outcome, report with all stakeholders
- Provide overall leadership, subject matter expertise, guidance and direction to team members IN ORDER TO deliver the project.
- Develops Project Management best practices, coach and mentor team on Scrum framework
- Participate / lead the proposal preparation, design the solution keeping organizational imperatives, prepare / review the estimations prepared by team, capture the inputs from stakeholders, liaison with relevant stakeholders for required approvals and take the bottom-line for response delivery IN ORDER TO position organization suitably towards winning the deal.
- Create a Risk Management Plan clearly identifying the risks and plan for mitigation and baseline the same with all stakeholders IN ORDER TO minimize any adverse impact to the project.
- Prepare a detailed project schedule, baseline the same, manage any changes IN ORDER TO ensure on-time delivery of the project. Prepare plans for different resources including people, space, infrastructure and liaison with required groups IN ORDER TO fulfill the project resource requirements.
- Identify the quality goals and processes, comply/ensure compliance of team with internal quality mandate, plan for training the team, and prepare a comprehensive quality plan IN ORDER TO ensure high quality delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
4+ years of technical project management experience, managing multiple medium-to-large scale projects
PMP certification required
Experience managing cross-divisional projects and professionals in a complex environment and the ability to drive results.
Demonstrated ability to capture critical information required to assess department’s operational readiness needs such as dependencies, intersections, risks and potential issues.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues to varying audiences and levels.
Experience with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including requirements definition and testing.
Advanced MS Project and intermediate Excel skills preferred
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org